Let Rentokil keep your unwanted guests out!Squirrels, rats and other rodents… along with raccoons, bats and other critters seek shelter inside many homes in Dallas. Once inside, they not only disrupt your sleep schedule but can also cause significant damage and spread disease and bacteria that put you and your family at risk.
- Full Exclusions are Warrantied and Guaranteed for 12 Months
- Attic Insulation Services
- Safe and Humane Removals and Re-locations
10 Proven steps to solve your wildlife problem
- Thoroughly inspect your home for signs of wildlife and their entry points
- Determine what type(s) of wildlife have made your home, their home
- Provide a detailed plan and price quote for solving your wildlife problem
- Explain all the details and answer any questions you may have
- Rid your home of the wildlife – humane methods are available in many cases
- Repair any damage caused by the wildlife
- Seal all wildlife entry points
- Install galvanized metal exclusion material, so your “guests” cannot return
- Clean up the area and replace any soiled insulation if necessary
- Provide a Renewable Rentokil Wildlife Warranty to prevent future issues
Three most common wildlife control mistakes
Wildlife Removal & Exclusion
The last thing any homeowner needs is unwanted guests, and none are more destructive than the ones that live outdoors. Wildlife pests are more than just nuisances—they’re health hazards that can cause expensive property damage. A small hole in your home is enough to let them sneak in, breed and begin destroying wiring, insulation, soffits, vents, A/C ducts, and more. Worst of all, 85% of homeowners aren’t even aware of the problem until it’s too late. It’s not a matter of if they’ll get in, it’s a matter of when. Taking corrective action now is the best way to safeguard your home from destructive pests.
We love wild animals, just not in people’s homes. Whether it’s preventing animals from entering in the first place or humanely removing ones that make it in, we specialize in keeping wild animals in the wild and out of your home. After removal, we will also repair any animal entry points.
Wildlife Control in Dallas - Fort Worth
Serving Dallas - Fort Worth Texas Metro