If you have discovered bed bugs in your Dallas or Fort Worth Texas home or business, it’s critical to exterminate them quickly and aggressively. At Rentokil – Dallas, we are proud to provide thorough and comprehensive inspections that are highly effective in detecting bed bug activity on your property. Our approach to eliminating bed bugs is to exterminate them with minimal disruption to your home or business by using the most progressive and effective bed bug treatments available.
Our bed bug exterminators are proud to use state-of-the-art bed bug heat treatments to eliminate infestations on your property.
Need a Pest Control Estimate?
We'll call you! Leave your information below.
Bed Bug Heat Treatments
Heat treatment is widely regarded as one of the most effective solutions for bed bugs. Once our bed bug exterminators thoroughly inspect your property for adult bed bugs, eggs, shed skins, and other evidence, we will review our findings and discuss our bed bug heat treatment with you. Some of the steps in our thermal remediation process include:
- Walking you through the process of preparing your home or business for a bed bug heat treatment, and what to expect during and after service.
- On the day of the bed bug treatment service, we will arrive with our professional heat remediation equipment.
- Our goal will be to raise the temperature in the infested room to a temperature between 120°F and 135°F for a period of 3 to 5 hours, depending on the level of infestation. Constant exposure to 120°F or more is enough to kill adult bed bugs and their eggs. This will ensure 100% mortality of all bed bugs in your property.
Benefits of Thermal Remediation
Heat treatment is a low-risk option for people and their pets. It provides a non-toxic and highly effective method for killing bed bugs in all stages of development. The service can be completed in just one day, leaves no leftover residuals, no release of gasses, and no impact on the ecosystem. Heat treatment safely eliminates bed bugs in all stages of development, from eggs to adult bed bugs.
- Can be completed with a single treatment in a single day
- Heat penetrates and exterminates bed bugs in hard-to-reach areas that are not visible or accessible
- Leaves no chemical residue behind
Most Effective Bed Bug Treatment in Dallas – Fort Worth
When it comes to getting rid of bed bugs entirely, it’s important to use the industry’s finest state-of-the-art bed bug heat treatment. At Rentokil, we understand the urgency and sensitivity of comprehensive bed bug control, which is why our exterminators guarantee to protect your property from bed bugs. To learn more about our heat treatment for bed bugs, contact us today!Back to Bed Bug Exterminators – Control – Removal
Bed Bug Treatment Options in Dallas - Fort Worth
Serving Dallas - Fort Worth Texas Metro